Warehouse Worker (Part-time) – Edmonton, AB
Canpar Express is seeking a Warehouse Worker for their Edmonton location. Hours will be from 12:00 AM to 8:30 AM, Monday to Friday.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
- Unloading trailers and sorting freight to specific pallets in a timely and accurate manner (i.e. shipping labels, addresses, postal codes, and geographical locations)
- Some daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry-level warehouse and warehouse-related tasks, and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have good organizational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in the use of a pallet jack is a plus
- Steel toe footwear must be worn at all times
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
- Applicants must be bondable, with a clean criminal background
How to Apply:
Candidates that have the combination of skills and abilities outlined above are invited to submit their resumes no later than July 31, 2019.
We appreciate your interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. No telephone calls please.
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Preferred)