Quebec City, QC
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.Your responsibilities
- a well versed individual who takes initiative, complet tasks that are assigned in a timely fashion on their own and as part of a team.
- Pick, verify, pack and create required shipping documents sush as BOL, Waybills etc…
- Ability to lift around 50lbs repetively
- Off load an on load trailers/customer vehicles as assigned.
- Put away product both physically and with RF Scanner
- Work with other team members in all aspects of our warehouse functions
- Follow all safety & cleaning procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Valid forklift licence
- looking for a Reach Type , Counter Balance type or Order Picker type Fork Lift drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple Tasks.
- SAP knowledge and Logistics are considered an asset.
- 80% of the work will be physical labour, including continual lifting of heavy products(Team Lift where applicable)
- Availability to work after hours (overtime)
- Work is preformed both inside and outside during all periods of the year and under all weather conditions.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.