Traffic Scheduling Coordinator
Are you highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced working environment?
Do you love the smell of lumber?
Are you comfortable working with all types of software?
If this is you…..We’re Hiring!
The Olympic Building Centre, Winnipeg’s award winning building materials supplier, is currently seeking a highly organized individual to join our fast paced, award winning operations team as the Traffic Scheduling Coordinator.
Working in our Journey Planner software, the successful candidate will manage the scheduling of all sales orders to be delivered on time and all purchase orders to be picked up on time
- Maintaining Journey Planner, scheduling and communicating with all truck drivers, forklift operators, yard and warehouse staff
- Managing incoming supplier delivery requests and out of town delivery requests using Microsoft Outlook
- Communicating with multiple departments and their teams via text, email and verbally
- Working in Bistrack software
- Managing emails and adhering to firm response times
- Monitoring and distributing workloads ensuring accurate on time shipping
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Dispatch experience
- Experience working with scheduling software
- Instinctual problem solver
- The ability to remain on schedule in a dynamic environment
- High degree of organizational skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Bistrack software with Journey Planner experience or similar an asset
- Knowledge of lumber and or building supplies would be an asset
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive compensation plan combined with a Profit Sharing Plan.
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Traffic Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)