This position is intended for a dynamic candidate with SAS
programming experience and strong
interest in epidemiological research. The successful candidate will be responsible for SAS
programming and analysis for several pharmacoepidemiological studies using large electronic
Specific responsibilities will include:
- SAS programming for a broad range of pharmacoepidemiological studies using several large
electronic healthcare databases.
- Perform extensive data management to generate analytical data sets.
- Conduct required statistical analyses.
- Display analytical results in tabular or graphic formats suitable for presentations or
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Master‘s Degree in statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent
- Related experience in research and statistical analyses is essential
- Advanced level in SAS
- Knowledge of statistical methods and analysis and relational databases
- Knowledge of epidemiology is considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to extract, manipulate, and analyze complex data
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
The position offers a competitive salary with benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Master's Degree (Required)