PleaseNotes is a brand of Inspirational, affirmation-filled goods, and we are looking for the right people to grow with us! If you are looking for experience in marketing, public relations and social media, this is the place for you.
We’re seeking the right interns with heart, who love to learn and are excited to be bold, creative, and grow. You must be resourceful, motivated, and a self-starter. We love hardworking multi-taskers who are proficient in all social media platforms (particularly Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest) and possess strong communication skills, strong photography skills, strong visual skills, an eye for quality content, and an understanding of the pace of social media.
Perks include access to events, mentoring and coaching, free products, access to a fem-centric coworking space, and the potential for longevity with compensation. We work in a small collaborative environment where everyone is encouraged to be creative and helping you learn, grow and succeed are top priorities.
Additional opportunities may be available for candidates with SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook advertising experience. This is an unpaid internship beginning in July 2019 that lasts 3-4 months. We can be somewhat flexible with the start dates to coincide with college credit requirements (if applicable). In addition, this position will largely be remote work unless requested.
- Creating photo assets, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Interacting and engaging with social media audiences.
- Assist in influencer marketing and cultivating relationships.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Co-create lifestyle photo shoots and content creation
- Pursuing a career in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Business, or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to generate original and interesting content, and find eye-catching, engaging, and fun content for social media platforms, blogs and campaigns
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, particularly Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or other photo and video editing software is necessary
- Must live in/near the Greater Toronto Area
- Be able to work 10 - 20 hours per week including on-site in our Downtown Toronto office 2 days per month (Minimum) virtually/remotely and at special events.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)