We are currently looking for two EXPERIENCED RENTAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to join our operations team in Fox Creek, AB. This position is responsible for working independently and as part of a larger crew to mobilize, demobilize, and service oilfield rental equipment.
- Have 3 years of experience working on surface rental equipment including 400 bbl and invert tanks
- Experience loading tools, parts, etc, for particular jobs
- Have Class 5 license and acceptable driver’s abstract
- Have a commitment to safe work practices
- Are able to pass a pre-employment as well as ongoing pre-access testing as required
- Are career-oriented and customer-focused…
We offer competitive wages based on experience, group health/dental/vision benefits, an hourly safety bonus, a company matched RRSP and stock savings plan, and the opportunity to work with knowledgeable professionals.
Total is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Rental Equipment: 2 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)