Peoples Group is a boutique Financial Institution with offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal that has been in the Canadian marketplace for over 30 years.
Our focus is on exceeding our customer’s expectations by providing exceptional customer service backed by extensive product knowledge and experience.
We believe that people come first, everyone has strengths, and work should be inspiring, challenging, and fun.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Business owners and the Solutions Delivery team to facilitate successful execution of deliverables; serve as the conduit between the Business stakeholders and the software development team;
- Work with the product team (including both business and technical staff), internal and external stakeholders to understand, gather information, perform gap analysis, and synthesize findings into business/functional requirements and design documents in an Agile environment;
- Document current and to-be Business processes, user stories and provide assistance in developing strategies and solutions;
- Create and refine preliminary design / mockup of new functionality and develop flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate application design specifications for projects, as required;
- Identify risks and contingencies for various activities related to the development, launch and maintenance;
- Help to drive projects or work packages forward as quickly and as efficiently as possible;
- Set work direction at an operational level, work autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborate with other business or technology leaders;
- Work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality solutions