WE ARE CLASSIFIED AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS!!! WE ARE BUSY!!!
Apex Aluminum Extrusions Ltd. is a state-of-the-art aluminum extrusion factory located in Langley, British Columbia. Production of aluminum profiles began in early 2011, making Apex the most recent addition to the aluminum extrusion market. With a 170,000 square foot facility and some of the most modern equipment in its industry, we believe in the extensive use of technology and in the ongoing investment and development of our processes and people.
As a market leader, we are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. Our goal is to strive for perfection and to provide the quality our customers deserve!
This position is a Full-Time Evening-Shift position with generous overtime during our peak season.
The Key Responsibilities for this energetic and committed individual will be to perform a variety of tasks in a production environment including assembly, sorting and packaging. Forklift experience is definitely considered an asset.
- Do YOU have the natural ability to analyze, identify issues and offer solutions to solve problems and drive success?
- Are YOU a creative and analytical thinker?
- Do YOU consider yourself an A player?
- Are YOU on the lookout for that next growth opportunity?
We are actively seeking next level players to join our team. We have multiple opportunities in various departments with various shift available.
No degree, certificate or diploma required. For the right
individual we will train.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- 1 year experience in industrial manufacturing environment is highly preferable
- Experience working with power hand tools considered an asset
- Sort, pack, rack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other production and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots required
(CSA approved). All other necessary PPE supplied by us.
Work Site: Manufacturing environment
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Safety oriented
- Fast learner
- Organized & detail oriented
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work-boot allowance
- Annual company events
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Attendance & referral bonuses
Qualified, ambitious candidates are invited to submit their application. Thank you to all interested applicants, however only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.