Responsibilities will include:
- Crate and pack machines in pre-built crates to ensure contents are secure for exporting via air/sea/truck
- Build and pack crates for large aftermarket shipments
- Monitor receiving and put away parts as needed
- Assist in inventory cycle counts
- Perform basic machine inspection on rental equipment returns
- Drive a forklift to load, unload and weigh crates
- Pick up and deliver material to external suppliers as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Related experience in packaging, receiving, material handling and inventory control
- Must have a valid forklift and class G drivers license
- Previous experience working with hand tools such as drills, saws, etc. is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at fast pace with the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
A competitive wage is only a part of your overall compensation package at Quadro. We provide our employees with a number of additional benefits. We offer a range of group benefitsincluding extended healthcare (vision, prescription drugs, etc.), dental, life and dependent life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance. We also provide our employees with a group RRSP plan with the company matching your contributions.
If you are an enthusiastic team player interested in developing your skills and working with a dedicated, quality-focused company, we invite you to apply to be a part of our outstanding team.
Quadro Engineering Corp. is committed to providing a barrier-free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Job Type: Full-time