uniPHARM Wholesale is looking for an Order Picker to join our team. The shift is Sunday to Thursday, 3:00pm to 11:00pm. The base salary starts at $17.28 and a bonus incentive is included depending on lines picked and amount of errors ($18.25-$19.00 is average). Benefits will begin after completing the 3-month probationary period.
- Ensures all orders are picked and packed properly according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines
- Reports to the picking supervisor and assists in meeting daily cut-offs of orders being prepared for pick-up from a variety of transportation carriers
- Responsible to have customer orders ready in a timely manner to meet all pick-up schedules
- Meets daily picking line quantities set by management
- Contributes in supporting all departments of the Distribution Centre (DC) to meet daily objectives and requirements
- Keeps areas of the DC clean and organized
- May be asked to assist in shipping, cycle counting, updating replenishment report, and other duties as assigned by a supervisor and/or the DC manager
- Familiar with warehouse procedures in different departments such as shipping, cycle counting, etc. (will be trained when required)
- Must work well under deadlines and be organized
- Be able to work individually and as a team
- Forklift certification is an asset
- Knowledge of how to use RF scanners, MochaSoft or a similar program, and Microsoft Office programs is an asset
- Must be able to lift at most 50 lbs.
- Must have steel-toed shoes (WorkSafe BC requirement)
- Must provide a recent Criminal Record Check (within the last year - will be reimbursed)
- Having a drivers license and a maintained vehicle is an asset (bus stop is far and bus schedules are irregular)
We thank all applicants for apply, but only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.28 to $19.00 /hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator (Preferred)