Medicine Hat, AB
Starks Plumbing & Heating is seeking a FULL-TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining work hours of 7:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday;
- Managing incoming calls;
- Distributing and sending mail;
- Greeting guests;
- Preparing staff lunches;
- Maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies; and
- General administrative tasks to support the various teams within the organization.
The ideal candidate:
- Is reliable and motivated;
- Takes initiative;
- Has a strong work ethic and takes pride in a job well done;
- Is highly adaptable to changes in tasks; and
- Takes pride in his/her appearance.
Qualifications & background:
- Minimum of one-year’s experience in a customer service industry;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word specifically);
- High School Diploma; and
- Relevant work references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medicine Hat, AB (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.