We are looking to hire a Monday to Friday morning maintenance crew member! Hours would be 5am-9am or 6am-10am Monday to Friday.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you’re always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer’s keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you’re a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You’ll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And you’ll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You’ll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment.
- You will be able to help where needed, such as jumping in to the kitchen if they need support
- Availability for morning shift Monday-Friday
- Ability to complete tasks as directed and with limited supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.