We are a boutique Corporate Immigration Law Firm in downtown Toronto and we are hiring a legal assistant to join our team.
- Management of client files: file initiation, preparation, monitoring, communication, follow-up through completion
- Preparation of documents, writing submission letters, and compiling key information required for each client file; types of applications include: work permits (Intra-Company Transfers, LMIAs, NAFTA), business visitor and visitor visas, and permanent residence
- Correspondence with clients and government officials
- Timely client service to large corporations and individuals
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a related legal area
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in immigration law
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Job Type: Contract
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.