You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
50% off all meals
- Paid breaks
- Full time employees are eligible for medical and dental
- Continuous training on different areas of the restaurant and paid for training classes
- Quarterly incentives based on quality of work
Send us your resume OR visit us in person at 10250 152 St, Surrey, , to drop off your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you! We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!