How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company thatâ€™s primarily run by independent business owners and thatâ€™s active in your community. Thatâ€™s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then weâ€™d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no â€śIâ€ť in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isnâ€™t a transaction. Itâ€™s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someoneâ€™s day. Itâ€™s genuine, and itâ€™s who you are.
- Making peopleâ€™s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking friesâ€¦we know theyâ€™re everybodyâ€™s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, itâ€™s stocking the fridge, but itâ€™s really important when you serve the worldâ€™s most popular burger.
We are looking for Late night applicants with availability between the hours of 10pm and 6am or 11pm and 7am. Apply today!
Platinum Card Discounts