Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada.
We are a family business that unites more than 6,000 employees working together to support one another, our customers, consumers and our communities. Our heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing Coca-Cola brand products, and other allied brands in Canada runs more than 120-years deep!
We are the face of Coca-Cola and its Partner Brands to Canadians. We produce and deliver the beverages and experiences that delight them at every occasion in their life. We are the bottler for an entire nation with a vision and commitment to becoming “the greatest” in our industry.
About our People
We believe our people are the DNA of our organization. With an unwavering commitment to do their best every day, we also share values which define how we work:
- Safety First - For all of us safety is non-negotiable and must come first.
- Integrity - We nurture trust and keep our word.
- Accountability - We all take ownership and responsibility for our actions and the parts of the business that we impact.
- Quality – We focus on quality in every aspect of our business. Our products refresh families across Canada, including our own, so we work to deliver the best for them, every time.
- Entrepreneurial – A mind set of being results focused, sharing improvements & innovations towards a better future.
If you often find yourself saying “this can be done” or are often questioning “is there a better way?” then Coke Canada has opportunities that will encourage you and your teams to step forward. We offer a variety of opportunities that will enable you to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career.
About This Opportunity
As a Driver-Merchandiser , you will report into theDistribution Supervisor and be based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Driver/Merchandiser is responsible for delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts, stocking, merchandising and rotating product.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load and deliver products to customer
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect payment due. Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures, Settle all accounts daily and all candidates must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50 pounds
- Commercial license w/air
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- 1 years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.