Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you enjoy working working outdoors? Are you passionate about airplanes? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want you!
Executive Aviation is looking for a Full-time Fuel Operator to work at our Sault Ste Marie (YAM) location. We are looking for someone hands on, who has flexible availability (likely to see a lot of weekends) and a love of airplanes. We offer training for this position. This role would report directly to the Fuel Manager.
- Welcome all pilots and offer great customer service
- Safely fuel the aircraft
- Manage fueling priorities
- Safely drive fuel truck to larger aircraft
- Record gas tickets
- Complete quality and safety checks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have driver's license, DZ license is mandatory
- Willing to work all shifts (nights, weekends etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aviation/ mechanical experience preferred
- Background in gasoline/ fuel an asset