Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment
software industry, is seeking a highly talented, self-driven,
detail-oriented, strategic and creative Customer Data
Analyst to support its Marketing Analytics, Customer
Analytics functions. The analyst’s primary role will be to use
database technology to support marketing teams in implementing
successful marketing strategies and tactics. The analyst will
closely work with marketing managers and with teams across the
company including CRM, Consumer Research, Media and Business
What you'll do
- Aggregate and synthesize data from multiple sources to measure performance of multi-channel campaigns, including email, display, and in-game;
- Contribute to defining KPIs that better reflect performance of CRM initiatives as executions become increasingly more robust;
- Collaborate with international BI and IT teams to improve data structures and schemas to enhance ability to measure customer engagement;
- Create narratives from complex data that will be consumed by broad internal audiences;
- Transform quantitative outputs into actionable, realizable strategic plans;
- Conduct deep-dive analyses and design analytical initiatives that drive acquisition, engagement, and monetization;
- Construct dashboards that allow users to understand performance compared to internal benchmarks and provide a platform to generate insight;
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server or Teradata environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses;
- Work with global analytic teams to share best practices, leverage existing frameworks, and reinforce the corporate mind-set of “customer-first”
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
What you bring
- 3 years of experience working with large datasets, using a variety of statistical and discovery tools;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field, such as Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics;
- Understanding of segmentation and customer profiling is a plus;
- Excel at cross-functional collaboration and communication, with the ability to communicate methods and results to a non-technical audience;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics is a plus;
- Hands-on experience using Tableau or Microstrategy;
- SQL is a must;
- Experience with data modeling and analysis.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.