We are Traffic Tech, the hardest working team in transport. We have one mission: to deliver the extraordinary, every time.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunity for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Traffic Tech employee is personally invested in ensuring you receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
- Scan documents and do data-entry
- Invoice our customers – using our system/ theirs;
- Distribute customer invoices accordingly (mail, fax, email, scanning etc.);
- Validate our supplier payments and information;
- Verify documentation (Bills of lading, proof of deliveries, receipts, scale tickets, unloading receipts, customs paperwork, etc.);
- No experience required! Ideal for recent grads!
- Bilingualism (English & French) is required;
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word & Outlook;
- Good communication skills;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Permanent, Full-Time Work (37.5) Schedule: 8:30 to 5:00 (Monday to Friday)
What we offer!
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Compensation package that include Medical and Dental benefits
- Free parking, employee training center, full-service bistro and a health club!
- Dynamic environment and 'can-do' culture
- This is a full-time permanent position!
- Free shuttle from/to Fairview Terminus
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply now!